Tournaments and Competitions, Awesome Prizes, Giveaways, Food, Music & More! Fun for the whole family and good for our community. Let’s PLAY!
Date: May 30, 2015 *Registration will begin soon.
Time: First event starts at 7:30 a.m.
- Community 5K Race for Runners and Walkers
– 7:30 am Kings Charter Club House: 9470 Kings Charter Dr., Mechanicsville, VA 23116. Rain or shine!
– Online Registration closes at noon Friday but you can sign up to run/walk Saturday morning before the race.
– 9:00 - 11:00 am Kings Charter Lakeview Pool: 9191 Stephens Manor Dr., Mechanicsville, VA 23116. Rain or shine
- KC Open – Our Mixed Doubles Tennis Challenge
– 10:00 am Kings Charter Tennis Pavilion: 9407 Kings Charter Dr., Mechanicsville, VA 23116
- Classic 3-on-3 Basketball Tournament
– 9:00 am Kings Charter Lakeview Courts: 9191 Stephens Manor Dr., 23116, Milestone & Ashcreek courts assigned as needed.
- 4-on-4 Sand Volleyball Tournament
– 9:00 am Kings Charter Lakeview Court: 9191 Stephens Manor Dr., 23116
- Cole’s Corn Hole Tournament
(Kings Charter Field 6PM): on Kings Charter Dr. between Durhams Ferry Pl & Ivy Springs Pl.
– online and on sight registration
- More Events to come! Stay tuned.
Once you have registered for an event, you will be emailed the event info with check-in times, directions and more.
Make a Donation!
If you’d prefer not to play, are out of town or unable to play, you can still show your support by making a donation –
Click here to make a Swim w/ Mike donation
Awesome prizes, giveaways, food, music, and more! Fun for the whole
family, and good for the community. Come join us. Let’s play!
TOURNAMENTS AND COMPETITIONS!
To purchase t-shirts, wrist bands, etc. please contact
- Community 5K ~ 7:30am starts at Kings Charter Club House
- Swim-A-Thon ~ 9:00am KC Lakeview Pool
- Mixed Doubles Tennis ~ 10:00am Kings Charter Pavilion
- Basketball (3 on 3) ~ 9:00am KC Lakeview & AshCreek
- Sand Volleyball (4 on 4) ~ 9:00am KC Lakeview Court
- Corn Hole ~ Kings Charter Field
- More Event to come ~ Stay Tuned!
Kimber Rotty at KKRotty@gmail.com
Who is Cole?
Cole is a lifetime Hanover resident, Atlee High graduate, former varsity athlete/captain/coach, current University of Richmond student, volunteer HYBL coach, Sportable Spokes Wheelchair Basketball Coach and 2014 "Trauma Survivor Gives Back" award recipient.
Paralyzed in a diving accident in 2011, Cole is passionate about living life to its fullest, preventing injuries and helping others better their future through education.
Because he was a multi-sport athlete and residents from throughout the community supported his recovery, Cole is hosting a fundraising Sport-A-Thon to encompass many sports and celebrate a day of health and mobility. All proceeds will go to Swim with Mike.
Like us & our sponsor on Facebook!
Read Cole's latest progress on Care Pages HERE.
Register and Search for "colesydnor:"
Visit our YouTube Channel!
Click here to view videos of Cole's speeches, events, and therapy online!
A sample of his state-of-the-art therapy at Sheltering Arms
A Snippet of Last year's fun!
Cole's homecoming and celebration!
DONATE TO COLE's CAUSE THROUGH ROLL WITH COLE!
We now have two options for donations:
HelpHOPELive (formerly NTAF) manages donations that are for medical equipment, adaptive equipment and supplies and ongoing therapy. All donations through HelpHOPELive are tax deductible. Click here to go to our website.
A trust has been established to hold donations that can be more flexible than those given through HelpHOPELive. Donations to this trust are NOT tax deductible. Please make checks payable to ‘The Cole Sydnor Fund’ and send to
BB&T, Kings Charter Branch
9707 Sliding Hill Rd.
Ashland, VA 23005
Your Kroger Plus card can be linked to Cole's charity through HelpHOPELive and Kroger will donate a portion of your purchases directly to this charity just for shopping in their grocery store! See instructions for this incredibly easy, no brainer way to help support Cole through your regular Kroger shopping.