The PowerEx program at Sheltering Arms is designed for individuals who are looking to develop a healthier lifestyle through exercise. Whether you have a medical condition that requires special consideration, or would just like some help getting started, our fitness specialists have the expertise you need.
Through PowerEx, a fitness specialist will conduct health and fitness assessments, design individualized exercise programs to meet your specific needs, and provide regular progress updates to your physician.
With personalized attention in an intimate setting, you can feel comfortable starting and maintaining an exercise plan at Sheltering Arms no matter what your current fitness level.
What does the program include?
- Medical background & fitness assessment
- Health/medical history
- Risk level determination
- Resting measurements (heart rate and blood pressure)
- Further assessments and testing based on individual findings and needs
- Individualized exercise program for gym, home, or both
- 6 individual half-hour sessions with a personal trainer
- 3-month membership to the Sheltering Arms Fitness Centers & Pool
The cost for this 3-month comprehensive program is $120. Once you have received a referral from your physician (click here for referral form
), it is as simple as calling (804) 764-5275 and scheduling your first visit!