Dr. Hannah Florida finished her residency in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation at the Mercy Hospital of Pittsburgh in 2007. She joined the program’s large private practice, Medical Rehabilitation, Inc., until coming to Sheltering Arms in January 2011. She is a member of the American Association of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and the Richmond Academy of Medicine.
Dr. Florida provides inpatient physical medicine and rehabilitation consultation services at acute care hospitals in the area and sees patients at Sheltering Arms South Physician Clinic. Her primary clinical interests and areas of expertise include:
- Electrodiagnostics (EMG/NCS studies)
- Spasticity Management
- Cervical Dystonia
- Stroke Rehabilitation
- Amputation Management
- Orthotic Management
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Rehabilitation of Movement Disorders
- Rehabilitation of Neurodegenerative Conditions
- Acquired Brain and Spinal Cord Injury Rehabilitation
This physician sees patients at the following locations.